This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Go Back   Shell LiveWIRE Discussion Forums > Shell LiveWIRE

Starting Out
Need Young Entrepreneurs for Interviews and Ideas on My Website!

Hi Guys,

I run the website http://theteenagemillionaire.co.uk.
"The Teenage Millionaire is a new and exciting website aimed at aspirational young entrepreneurs. There are many of us out there, young individuals with great ideas and lots of energy but with no real business experience or handy mentor to point us in the right direction. And Richard Branson was busy.

The Teenage Millionaire is not a get rich quick site, but a website for other frustrated youngsters who know what they want to achieve but are not sure of the right road. Through the articles and the interviews of business people I aim to try and provide advice to other people considering becoming an entrepreneur or business person."

Since it's creation I've been fortunate enough to interview some industry leaders and CEOs such Mr Pessina, the CEO of Boots and I've got some more exciting people coming soon!
However I'd like to broaden the type of people that I interview from Industry Leaders to businesspeople who run small exciting start up companies!

So if you have the time and the inclination, I'd love to chat to some of you exciting people and interview you guys to show the world what the world of business is like.

I'm also looking for other content so if you have any ideas for articles, I would really love to hear!

Thanks,
Daniel!
Guru
Send me a PM or email, I'd be happy to help you out.
Starting Out
I'll do an interview or some sort, just not in person as I am quite a busy person at the moment!
Maven
Hi Daniel,

I am happy to help, been involved in a number of businesses. PM me.

I am also in the process of writing some start-up guide, the first of which was recently posted on this forum, perhaps you could use them in some way.

Let me know.

Thanks

Stephen Allen
Technical Director
Titan Websites
Custom CMS Experts

Titan Websites - Affordable Web Design Glasgow

Tags
articles, interview, start-up