This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Looking for accountancy advice!

Hello everyone,

I'm fairly new to this website (meaning I signed up just hours ago) yet have some questions which I'm looking to have answered in regards to legalities and young-persons in business, fairly rapidly. I'm somewhat of an "entrepreneur" and a young one at that - meaning I'm 16 and still in college. I'm looking for an accountant who would be happy to offer me some advice in regards to a handful of the questions I have floating around. I'm happy to discuss via email and it would be great if the advice was free of charge, yet preferably accurate.

I appreciate that "free" is not a word that people admire and I'm sure that accountants in-particular do not find the word particularly appetizing (seeming that fee's for accountants are frequently beyond extortionate!)

If you're happy to help, please do contact me via danieldaviddunt@gmail.com - Any help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated, seeming that HMRC are beyond impossible to get in touch with!

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Daniel Dunt
Connector
Daniel,

if you put your questions down on this thread, then chances are someone will help you. I imagine they are much the same as most peoples at this stage and may well be answered by others as well as myself.

I am happy to help out young people on the forum on the basis that many people will have similiar question and benefit from the answers. Do try searching as the same questions come up frequently.

Regards,

PS not a very good plan to accuse accountants of overcharging whilst after some free help! I dont take any offence by that, but many people might!

Tags
accountant, advice, entrepreneur, legal, young