This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Marketing to Schools

I am after some advice or thoughts for ways of marketing a distance learning tool to schools. I have founded and run a company called Education Through Expeditions (ETE - www.eteteachers.org) which connects explorers and schools. Our primary values are of Education, Inspiration and Adventure and our aim is to inspire and educate children about the world around them, through direct interaction with explorers and scientists on real life expeditions.

Over the past 18 months we have constructed, tested and made sales in the South West of England. I am now looking to expand on a national scale and keen to hear anyways in which we could do this. Is anyone connected to a school, academy or consortium?

Our principal aim is to develop the most comprehensive catalogue of case study information available to teachers worldwide, on one single website. Through our online discussion boards, teachers and their classes can interact directly with explorers and scientists whist they are away on expeditions. By bringing live expeditions into the classroom, ETE inspires children and ensures that students gain a true understanding and appreciation for the different worldwide environments. By encouraging the exploration and understanding of different habitats around the world, ETE aims to not only help educate children of all ages worldwide but also to inspire them to raise their aspirations for the future.

More then happy to send out information to anyone who might be able to help.

Thank you everyone
Antony
Maven
I've just sent you a bit of a lengthy email. Hope you don't mind!

Tweet me! @robnights

Tags
adventure, distance learning, education, inspiration, schools