This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Entrepreneur
Finding a suplier/manufacturer

Hi

Im starting a business selling canned oxygen (with my own branding), but from all my searches i am unable to find a suitable supplier that will personalise the product with my branding at a reasonable price. For this reason I am wanting to create my own unique canned oxygen dealing directly with a manufacturer, but I can't find any that provide this service and I'm not quite sure how to go about finding one. Any suggestions or help will be very much appreciated

Thank you.

RB
Dear Redbandit

Thanks for posting a question on the Mentor system.

Shell Livewires mentor scheme now runs through the forum. The forum has a large number of experienced users who can answer most of your questions.

You can also find a huge range of information on the website by searching for the topic you are interested in- you can find the search box on the home page. Have you also used the start a business toolkit?

Remember any information you find you can keep in your online briefcase.

To ask your question on the forum go to the home page and click on the forum link. The easy thing to do is copy the text you posted on the mentor page and start a new topic in the forum.

If you have a particularly sensitive question you can still email Livewire who will endeavour to answer (email- mentor@shell-livewire.org)