This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Connector
Parents - please help

Hi guys

Any parents/guardians of kids ages 6-11 please can you fill in this survey for me trying to check our business plan is right...

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/renders...dpq8s6ar319591

Your help is much appreciated and I really do mean that.

Thanks a lots

Dave
Connector
Hi Dave,

I'd be a bit concerned at filling in contact details at the end of your survey, I think perhaps it could be seen as being asked to reveal more than just answers in a marketing questionnare, especially from a parents' point of view.

Internet Retailer
Easy to use eCommerce shops for home and business
Search Engine Optimisation
agree with above...... maybe you would want to make that bit optional.

Connector
optional

It might be optional, I filled it in and clicked send without filling in the form and didn't get an error message.

Obviously if it is optional, it should make it clear on the survey.

Best Wishes

Amanda
Connector
Hi guys

Thanks to those who filled it in, if there is anyone else out there who can help us we'd really appreciate it!

With regards to the feedback RE: the questions, I have now changed the last field for name/address etc to only be for people wishing to enter the prize draw and have made this clear on this question now. Thanks for the feedback.

If any of you have any suggestions on this I'd realy welcome them, we know a lot about kids parties but not being a parent myself doesnt really help to know from a parents point of view. We are conducting some local surveys shortly too but obviously the more feedback we gather the better our service (& business) can be.

Cheers
Dave
Connector
Hi Dave,

From a parent's point of view, security of information is very important. If you make a point of being registered with the Data Protection registrar (I think its around 80 quid per year) and guarantee privacy of information, that ticks a big box.

The other point is as soon as you've done a few successful parties, get some testimonials up there. If you watch BBC's programme on people's feedback on businesses (I can't think of the name of the programme, too early on a Monday ), there are regular features on organisers of children's parties who don't turn up and never return deposits.

The more testimonials and some sort of money back guarantee really add weight to your offering.

Internet Retailer
Easy to use eCommerce shops for home and business
Search Engine Optimisation
Connector
Done. My youngest is 12 but I've got loads of nieces/nephews down to a few months so I guess that counts
Maven
Done also. In the throes atm of arranging my daughter's birthday for next week... : )
Connector
thanks everyone who filled it in so far. getting some interesting results! Please do keep them coming!

As for your comments QuickShop I'll certainly make a point of sorting this and on the testimonials front we are sorting this also.

Results are very very interesting though so thank you very much everyone who filled in so far - and please keep comments, suggestions, and surveys coming!

cheers
dave
Connector
Hi guys

Thanks to everyone who filled in so far.

Getting some really useful feedback.

Is there anyone else who hasn't filled it in yet that could?

Would really appreciate your comments, suggestions and feedback..

Cheers
dave