This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

bounded warehouse?

Hi there,

I am a newbie, so please be nice to me.

I am working on importing some high quality artworks from an art studio in China. Can anyone recommend some reliable bounded warehouses or general warehouses that can help to store certain amounts of import goods around Portsmouth?

Btw, does anyone have the experiences of importing goods from the non-EU countries to the UK? Can you share that experience with me?

many thanks!
kan ^.^
Connector
We have a 4000 square foot warehouse in Alton, Hampshire with space available if you wanted to use some of it. I would only charge a low monthly fee as I already store antique chinese furniture for a friend of mine who has his own company.

We import from China too so we may even be able to help in suggesting agents to help you import - unless of course you already have that sorted.

Email me via our website at www.coredisplay.com if you want to talk about it further.

Clem.
Thanks Clem.
will gather more information from my supplier and send you an email via your website, hopefully next week.

btw, does anyone know about the intellectual property / patent / copy right of the artworks imported from the oversea?

talk soon.
kan