This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Connector
Travel Agency - Central / Eastern Europe

WANTED:

Anyone who has had experience travelling to Central Europe (AKA Eastern Europe in the UK) and is willing to write about their experience for cash.

Also anyone looking to travel to eastern europe using a budget airline - I have just setup a small travel agency and am willing to split the commission - so let me know - I will have the lowest price around !

If you havent been to any location in CE it is stunning for many many reason. IMHO the best location for Stag Dos!
Connector
I am from Eastern Europe and I can really help. Drop me an email to oliviu@3rdesign.co.uk with some more details.

I will be away for the next five days so I will not reply you before 11th of September.
Maven
Sardinia

I am half-italian and I have many experiences from Sardinia which I love very much. Is this east enough for you or a little too West? I can make Sardinia sound fantastic because I know it very well and it is an easy place to sell.

dean.langasco@btconnect.com if you want to discuss

Dean

You can't milk a cow with your hands in your pockets.