This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Super Budget Web Hosting.

Hey guys im looking at setting up a website hosting company which will offer super budget pricing for startups and small businesses, i would be looking at pricing around £10 per year. For this you would get unlimited space, unlimited bandwith, 100's of free emails, your very own iphone control panel for when your out and about and lots of other cool features. One thing you wouldn't get is support this would keep our costs down and give you amazing value web hosting deals, there would of course be a support guide where you can self diagnose problems.

When i started my first company i get ripped off paying over £100 per year for some rubbish feature-less hosting i want to change this but i need to know what you guys think and if you would buy.

Please either personal message me or reply with your comments and feedback and i will keep you posted with developments

Adam
Entrepreneur
This sounds excellent, i'd be interested in interviewing you about this for my site, www.youngwebbuilder.com. Please contact me on the forum, if your interested.

Thanks

Oliver
Connector
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamlee1 View Post
One thing you wouldn't get is support this would keep our costs down and give you amazing value web hosting deals, there would of course be a support guide where you can self diagnose problems
Great USP, with the iPhone Control Panel
However without at least some level of support this is a flawed business plan and could see you run into some serious issues
The issue encountered could be really simply and easily solved, but without at least some form of support the customer may simply terminate and move on
This in turn would then result in a high turnover of customers, plus negative reviews

An alternative is to offer a premium support service, and many budget hosting providers offer this

In terms of services available
For £10 per year don't offer everything
This often leads to abuse of the server, which in turn affects other customers (and as above results in loss of some customers)
Instead offer the basics for this price and be specific
At the top-end offer the "unlimited" and a price to match that...
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the comments and tips in this venture i have a lot to think about!

Thanks again,

Adam
this is a good ideea..but as far as i know a lot of these kind of services are going live,you should come up with something new ...