This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

T-Shirt printing business

I've been wanting to set up a business and have had a few ideas. One of my main ideas was to create a business initially selling B2B and on eBay that sold personalised T shirts and cotton bags. The difference would be that I would only use ethical T-shirts such as Fair Trade, Soil Association and organic T-shirts.

I would be targeting businesses to allow them to feature promotions on them, charities to fund raise with, and local universities for freshers fairs. I would also like to sell directly to individual customers allowing them to pick a pre-made design or to add their own text to a shirt. Uploading their own picture to me through email would also be an option.

What are your views on this idea? It is only in the ideas stage so far, but it is something I would like to pursue. I've looked into wholesale prices of Fair Trade and organic T shirts, as well as the heat press.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Scotford View Post
Get in touch please Im about to launch a independent clothing label called Failing Rose and could be a good opportunity to work together!

Email me at hello@failingrose.co.uk or dave@davescotford.co.uk
I emailed you using: dave@davescotford.co.uk
Connector
When you start printing also contact me because i need some printing done. Cheers

T: 08443572722
Connector
i'm after tshirt printing, letterman jacket printing and hoodies printing. Its variety of things, some pics, some just logo, some would be some innuendos. drop me email tomi @ 1stklassdesigns . com

T: 08443572722
This is great idea, specially custom printing words or images on T shirts. I thing you just need to advertise this, this business would be popular in future.
Guru
hey, this is a great idea.....can you email me as well when you get going as well please?

enquiries@ilikeyours.com

good luck!

Steven
Entrepreneur
I am going to need some t-shirts printed for when we launch our business and for events? Are there any price lists that you guys can provide me with (private message me please) @Dave and @hadleyl2

We are shortlisted for the Grand Ideas Awards this month so check out what we are about! We'll just need t-shirts with our logo on it and maybe some company information on the back too!

VOTE for us if you like what we're about!

Lawrence Daniels
Director
Perform London
lawrence@performlondon.co.uk
www.performlondon.co.uk
hey

This is awesome idea my friend, good luck,

Jack,
www.vistaprint.co.nz
Entrepreneur
i think you should definitely peruse this idea, i am impressed with the idea that you are allowing customers initially to pick a pre-made design or to add their own text to a shirt. but i think you should launch an online site for this purpose by offering different services like custom t-shirt printing as customization has become an important part of this business which always attracts the customers.
Brilliant idea! Especially the fact that you'll be using ethical shirts which is really very timely with the present world situation. The fact that costumers will be able to customize their shirts with their own designs will also click However, the cost will probably be higher than the classic massive shirt printing.
I started a T-Shirt printing business when I was 17, was my very first business as well. Learnt a lot from the experience. Good luck! :-)

Abul
DD: 0208 123 9162
E: abul.hussain@middlemanmarketing.co.uk

"Your Outsourced Marketing Geeks"