This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Calling all Wedding businesses...

Hello everyone,

First of all sorry if this is in the wrong section but I thought it would be good for other wedding businesses to see this.

We are holding our first London 09 wedding exhibition and we would like to offer you the chance to be a part of it. The fayre will be held on a Sunday 13th September at the exclusive 4* Novotel hotel in Greenwich, close to Greenwich station for easy access.

The event will allow you to showcase your services to your target market in one easy accessible location. Also to make the exhibit as exclusive as possible we are limiting the number of businesses- to one per sector in most cases, meaning you will not have fierce competition when speaking to potential clients.

Alongside myself (photographer) we will have a range of businesses including; wedding planner, jewellery, hair and beauty, cake maker, wedding invitations etc and of course no wedding fayre is complete without bridal wear, we’re even having a fashion show.

The price to exhibit at the fayre would normally be £190 but we are currently providing a limited special offer price of £175. This will include your space/ refreshments and a full page in our wedding fayre brochure we give to guests in their 'goodie bags'.

If this is something you might be interested in or would like further details I would be more then happy to hear from you, my contact number is 07818820742.

Kind regards,
Sonia
inweddingfayre@live.co.uk
Ah, forgot to say... you can also find us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/inwedding

: )
Entrepreneur
That sounds great i would have been happy to join you but im already book in for a wedding fayre on the exact same date. usually organisations advertise way in advance lots of people like to do multiple fayres in the year so it might be an idea to look across th country at when others ar putting theres on so you dont miss out on business.
wish you all the luck

Selinna
Alissia Couture