This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Entrepreneur
life cycle

hi all its friday and i am stressed workin on my new site so i thought i would share a message with everyone. read below. let me know what you think

I think the life cycle is all backwards!
You should start out dead and get it out of the way. Then, you wake up in an old age home feeling better every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy; go collect your pension, and then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous and you get ready for High School. You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a baby, and then... You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions; central heating, room service on tap, larger quarters every day, and then, you finish off as an orgasm.
Connector
Re: life cycle

Quote:
Originally posted by oniro
hi all its friday and i am stressed workin on my new site so i thought i would share a message with everyone. read below. let me know what you think

I think the life cycle is all backwards!
You should start out dead and get it out of the way. Then, you wake up in an old age home feeling better every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy; go collect your pension, and then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous and you get ready for High School. You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a baby, and then... You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions; central heating, room service on tap, larger quarters every day, and then, you finish off as an orgasm.
U copied that
Own a pet in Yorkshire? Click here
Entrepreneur
yeah i did say share a message didnt say i made it up. it was sent to me made me laugh so i thought i would send it on

enjoy
Connector
I dont remember where I heard it, still a classic though!
Own a pet in Yorkshire? Click here