PDA

View Full Version : Sage Acoounting

Widgey
22-12-2005, 09:02 PM
Hi all:

Apologies! This is my second post today!

I am thinking about putting together an interactive course teaching people how to use Sage Products, starting with Sage Line 50 and working my way through the rest. I'm a qualified bookkeeper, so I know what I'm talking about when it come to the software (about the only thing I do know how to talk about) and would be interested if any of you would purchase it?

I have already done a "Potential Customer Survey" and the feedback was brilliant. Of the 300 adults that I asked walking through town, 208 of them would consider purchasing it and 10 said they would if they could work a PC (lot of good they are!! lol)

It would come on CD format, with a potential demo CD of the software (if I can get this agreement with Sage). It would be VERY extensive and would compiled of flash video tutorials with viewer interactivity.

On the completion of the course I could then enter you in for the ICB (Institute of Certified Bookkeepers) exam and hopefully you would pass.

Would love to hear what the budding business starters think of it though? And also if you could let me know if you do your own bookkeeping when you post a message aswell, that would be great.

all the best

Paul

Widgey
22-12-2005, 09:04 PM
Whatever you do, don't tell me I spelt accounting wrong as the boards title, I know!! It doesn't make me look professional at all really, does it!? lol

':D'

Belinda
22-12-2005, 09:10 PM
Can you not edit the post and correct the spelling? I thought you had 1hr to edit posts.

Belinda
www.pinkenvy.co.uk

Widgey
22-12-2005, 09:13 PM
I don't think you can edit the title of a post can you?