PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Photographer Search

touray
13-12-2005, 10:12 PM
Hi everyone,
I am at the final stages of setting up my fully functional e-commerce site selling women's clothing and accessories. I am in the process of putting together a photo-shoot and was wondering if those of you involved in similar ventures (actually anyone) can recommend any photographers you have used? I have already received a quote from a few but I need more.

Thanks

Marlon

LabRat
14-12-2005, 11:44 AM
I know someone who will give you good value, a brilliant job, and will probably become a life long friend..

He has some samples of work on this site. I have known him since my first exhibition 6 years ago, and i think you can contact him directly via that link.

www.photoforum.ru/9029
I have no hesitation in recommending him to you.

bullitpromotions
14-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Hi there,

Check out my previous thread, whilst the offer for free shoots is over we are still very competitivly priced and are currrently in the final stages of doing shoots for a number of forum users.

http://www.shell-livewire.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=9714d=75455

Please email me some more information and i can get a quote to you.

I can msn you a few cult clothing shoots pics if you want to see whta we can do from a fashion sense

Thanks

Nathan

nice tees by the way on the site

touray
14-12-2005, 07:13 PM
Hi Nathan,
thanks for the offer. I'll be online till late tonight so if you are on I would appreciate if you could send me some more images. Where are you based? I am looking for for photographer for the womens section so please get in touch with the images...

Labrat,
I have taken a look at the link and the images if I have got the right photographer are great. Just to confirm, is his name John Farrar? Where is he based?

Thank you both!!!

Marlon

LabRat
15-12-2005, 08:38 AM
HI Marion
Yep yep John Farrar is your man. He's based in Hove, nr Brighton but thinks nothing of travelling.

If you want to email me with your contact details I'll ask him to get in touch with you - or just contact him directly via his site.

Best,
Labrat

EmmaGould
15-12-2005, 12:30 PM
What location are you

email me on emma-gould@hotmail.com I am an ex model and will email all the photographers i know.

touray
15-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Hi Labrat,
Thanks for confirming. I will get in touch with him via the site. It's much appreciated!

Emma,
I have sent you an email and thanks for taking time out to help!

Thanks

Marlon

EmmaGould
20-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Touray,

I have emailed you a friend of mines details I have also passed your details to him. Let me know how you get on.