PDA

View Full Version : Handmade cards etc

bone
13-12-2005, 03:01 PM
Can the forum users who make these cards please post in here with their web site addresses if possible please, im just about to buy a few christmas cards and a birthday card and wanted something a bit different than an off the shelf card.

Thank You!!

Kraft Tastic
13-12-2005, 04:17 PM
Hi

I make handmade Cards and Gift Tags. I don't have a website at the moment but I can email photo's of cards I have done in the past.

All my cards are made to order and can be personalised.

Thanks

Nic

peekaboo
13-12-2005, 04:26 PM
Hi Martin,

We do them, even done some for a couple of Shell users, drop me an email mate.

Regards
Brett White

natasha
13-12-2005, 07:54 PM
Hey dont forget about me i can do personalised and corporate ones!!
I do with them with personalised photo's, if you have someone in mind who has a hobby, or particularly likes something i can do it...

Check me out :D

Drop me an email.

Merry christmas!!

Baz Hillen
14-12-2005, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by natasha
Hey dont forget about me i can do personalised and corporate ones!!
I do with them with personalised photo's, if you have someone in mind who has a hobby, or particularly likes something i can do it...

Check me out :D

Drop me an email.

Merry christmas!!

Hi

My Mum makes really nice gift cards to send to friends and family at special occasions. I see that this is a mini growth area of hand crafted/home made cards. What is the market like ? do you get lots of orders thru your site ? sorry if this is too cheeky!

Baz

natasha
14-12-2005, 09:24 AM
Hi baz,

Most of my customers are through word of mouth, i put all my contact details on the back of my cards.
I mainly use the website to showcase "some" of my designs.
People normally view the website then contact me for their own personalised cards.

Regards