PDA

View Full Version : How do I attract my next customers

Heleneg
09-12-2005, 11:43 AM
I have recently started an event management company. I advertised once in my local paper and got my first party, I have arranged that now and the clients were very happy but I am not sure where to go from here.

As it is nearly xmas so all the xmas/new near parties will have been arranged by now. What should my next steps be?

I work full time and am doing this with my own money. The profit I made from my event paid for the advert in the paper.

Thanks

annepink
09-12-2005, 03:11 PM
Do you do private and Business event management?
1) Marketing Agencys organise events for their clients (Motor dealers etc) may be they would prefer to outsource rather than do it thmeselves??

2 Local newspapers and rado stations often have events which need organsing and whilst they might do it themselves some may not have the staff and might outsource

3) Contact large corporates

4) Would you consider weddings to be the sort of event you would orgainse? If so you need to get involved with wedding fayres etc

5) every event you hear about contact them and ask who oganised it for them This will a) give you chance to pitch for next event b) give you an idea of the type of people who organise events

Hope these thoughts help