PDA

View Full Version : Yem

sfletcher
15-11-2005, 10:48 AM
Hi All,

We have now updated our features page for issue 3

www.ye-mag.co.uk/features.html

We will also be updating the website soon to bring you an all new listings and direcory page and downloadable back issues

cc123
15-11-2005, 10:51 AM
hows the magazine going stu?

sfletcher
15-11-2005, 11:13 AM
The magazine is receiving fantastic feedback from readers and advertisers alike. We attended 2 business exhibitions, one of which we sponsored, and made lots more useful contacts. One contact in particular means that we can bring a launch in merseyside forward, meaning that we will be a NW edition within the next three issues. We are also attending an IT Show exhibition on the 23rd to meet possible people that we can feature in our innovation feature.

We are beginning to distribute a small percentage into the Cheshire area with the coming issue (Dec/Jan) via all of the relevant agencies and we have a meeting with the Marketing manager of the North West Development Agency over the next couple of weeks to bring them on board too!

Its all extremely busy in the office too. We have taken on a Junior Designer and a new Salesperson. In the new year we are going to be splitting the company to distinguish between the company that produces YEM, and the company that does the creative work, rather than them being the same thing

We will also be taking on another salesperson ready for our second edition launch into anoter region in August '06!

Sam

InnoCreate
15-11-2005, 11:16 AM
Hi Stu,
Liked the idea of this mag! Are there any plans to bring this magazine in the future to East anglia or south east england? I'd def buy a copy if you did and might even advertise.
Good luck
James

sfletcher
15-11-2005, 11:18 AM
Why do people think I am called Stu??? My name is SAM!!

Yes we will be bringing YEM to every region in the UK, however this will take a couple of years to implement. We are planning to launch our 2nd region in August and will then proceed to launch into another region every 6 months

Sam

InnoCreate
15-11-2005, 11:21 AM
Sorry Sam - I just copied everyone else calling you stu!

Originally posted by sfletcher
Why do people think I am called Stu??? My name is SAM!!

sfletcher
15-11-2005, 11:26 AM
That's ok - at least you know now though!!! I have had some people ring me up at the office and ask for Simon!?! You bet they're very confused when one of the girls tells them a Simon doesn't work for the company - they are adamant they've spoken to him before!!!

cc123
15-11-2005, 11:29 AM
sounds like you have a sound plan! sorry for calling you Stu. i knew it was sam all along really!!