PDA

View Full Version : New website dedicated to all part-time activities

justparttime
11-10-2005, 05:30 PM
Hi all,

I've just launched a new website dedicated to all part-time activities (jobs, services and courses). What do you think about the idea and website (work is still going on the site), but comments would be much appreciated. For those that might be interested in advertising their part-time jobs or services.. it's currently free., so you can send an email to enquiries@justparttime.co.uk

thanks!!!
www.justparttime.co.uk

fourseasons
11-10-2005, 08:48 PM
Hello

Have visited website, I like the clean and fresh feel.

Good luck

justparttime
11-10-2005, 09:42 PM
Thanks.. i saw your advert.. just to let you know it has been validated...

onegirl
12-10-2005, 07:06 PM
I like the colours on your site - and it's a very good idea.
Good luck with it. I'm going to register now! x

toottoot
12-10-2005, 08:15 PM
Great idea, really usefull for Mums of school age kids, you should do a press release to all those parenting and baby titles

DeterminedOne
13-10-2005, 01:10 PM
Hi,

Just had a look at your site, think you've definitely hit on a good idea there! Just wondering, you said work is still going on on the website but are you planning to incorporate more advertising? You have a lot of available space for banner ads etc and I think you could command some good rates from temping agency etc

I will definitely be taking up your offer of a free posting...email coming your way now!

Regards,
Laura

justparttime
14-10-2005, 01:56 PM
hi all,

thanks for all your positive comments.. i sent out a press release (it's on the google news and some other websites) and i intend to send to more parenting websites and magazines..
wish me luck..
oh.. determinedone.. did you send me that email?? is the one of the about direct sales enquiries??

DeterminedOne
14-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Hi, yes I sent you the email about the free advertising...just filling out the forms now..will you be incorporating any kind of banner advertising space into your site?

justparttime
15-10-2005, 03:14 AM
We are in the process of implementing that.. i'll let you know when it becomes available..