PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!

nita
26-01-2003, 02:51 PM
Thanks for your replies to my first message the other day (Another intro....)

Feel free to give me a shout if you think I may be able to help.
I'm really excited about getting my PR business up and running but things are just a bit slow at the moment....it's really hard working full time and trying to do this..but I'm sure many of you know that!

I'm assuming that details of the next meeting will be posted on the forum?

Thanks and good luck everyone!

Nita

SophL
26-01-2003, 03:38 PM
Hi Nita!

That's dangerous! Offering help, everyone will be after you!! So I might as well get in early hehehe!

I'm new on the forum too and have just launched my website www.thepartystop.co.uk. As we are only on line we are looking for cheap ways to do some PR to get us in to a few magazines and such. Ideally I want to hit parents of children under 12 as I think our party box product would appeal to them a lot. I just don't know where to start!

Any advice you could offer would be fab!!

But anyway I wish you loads of luck with your new venture! And if I can help you out in anyway just say the word!! You know anything you need for those PR partys!

All the best
Soph

Karl
27-01-2003, 02:36 PM
Hi Nita,

Thanks for the intro, that i missed as i was on holiday!

I have already set up a student recruitment business and i have just lauched a second one, which is still in start-up. Let me know if i can be of any help (inc. finding a good web designer).

More importantly....i am dealing with a number of issues and concepts that are pretty unique (in the UK an anyway) and would really do with PR and editorials newspapers. Some broadsheets have already shown an interest. So, i may need your help.

Good luck in your new venture!

Karl

nita
27-01-2003, 10:39 PM
Hi Karl
Thanks - I've got a long way to go yet but will need a web designer etc so may well give you a shout.
Good luck with your ventures too.

kris_leeds
05-03-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by nita
Hi Karl
Thanks - I've got a long way to go yet but will need a web designer etc so may well give you a shout.
Good luck with your ventures too.
Hi Nita, if your looking for a website we also may be able to help, visit our website and get in touch with us.

www.metrointeractivedesign.com