PDA

View Full Version : Design work needed

Rhys
04-08-2005, 11:54 AM
Hello Everyone

Don't know whether anyone would be interested out there but I am looking to have a new logo, advert, leaflet, flyer etc etc designed for an existing business.

If there are any budding designers out there who would be interested give me a shout.

Thanks
Rhys

sarahpatience
04-08-2005, 11:58 AM
Hi Rhys,

Take a look at this thread, lot's of people there who I am sure will be interested in helping you. http://www.shell-livewire.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5809

Sarah

sfletcher
04-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Hi,

please feel free to have a look at my website

www.redwellymedia.co.uk

thanks

Sam

Eagle
06-08-2005, 07:54 PM
Hi Rhys

Feel free to drop me a line with your design brief and I'll see if I can assist. :)

Rhys
06-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Did you receive my e-mail asking for a quote? I sent it a couple of days ago.

Thanks
Rhys

Eagle
06-08-2005, 09:06 PM
Hi

Just seen it now (been away for a couple of days). I'll get back to you soonest. Thanks :)

elaborations
06-08-2005, 09:52 PM
Hi Rhys,

Budding designers at the ready - if you email brad@elaborations.co.uk with the design brief he'll get back to you asap as to what he can provide.

straygoat
27-09-2005, 12:32 PM
If your business needs promotional material, let StrayGoat Copywriting help you out. We can now offer:

High quality copy (text) written by a qualified copywriter with 8+ years professional writing experience. Your copy will grab the attention of potential readers, educate them about your products or services, persuade them to make a purchase, and answer their questions.

Design work by one of our many design contacts - we have contacts with designers all over the world, so can provide high quality artwork to meet most budgets

Printing - we can offer reduced printing costs thanks to our deals with some of the cheapest printers online.

Yes, that's right - we'll write, design, and print your promotional material for you. We pride ourselves on providing an affordable marketing solution to businesses of all sizes, and always deliver on-time and to budget.

For more information, contact craigwright@straygoat.com or visit www.straygoat.com. Please note that the website is currently being updated (full redesign underway).