PDA

View Full Version : New Website Opinion / Review

chilleddesign
22-01-2003, 02:20 PM
New Website Opinion

Hi There

I have just launched my new web site i would be grateful to get your feedback on it please.... .There are still a few minor bugs to deal with, but basically it is finished

Chilled Hosting (http://www.chilledhosting.com)

Regards

Chris

bedazzle
22-01-2003, 02:42 PM
looks good,

your page title says "The Relaxed approach to you hosting needs" so, 'you' needs to be changed to 'your'

One thing, it does seem to remind me of christmas, but luckily the 'Chilled' name backs that up.

Nice site, good luck!

Designr
22-01-2003, 02:56 PM
Hi Chris. I think it's very good. The only thing that came across my mind as a designer, we maybe use "Alt" tags on your images/ links, but that aside, it's good.

Regards
Jay
Design R Web Solutions

joshdhaliwal
22-01-2003, 05:23 PM
Have you thought about using different images for each of the different screens linking from your home page? i.e. hosting, FAQ, Support etc. using the same image makes the pages look static.

You could relate the images to the subject.

Not sure why with a name liked Chilled Hosting you're using an image of Meer Cats (i think thats what they are). Don't these creatures live in the desert?

chilleddesign
22-01-2003, 05:32 PM
Hi There

Thanks for the spelling .. as you could tell it is not my strong point

Different Images is an idea I am going to use but , still working on actually taking 5 or so nice ones that are related. The mere cats I took this summer and been trying to find a place to use them ever since he he he so sneaked them in as a filler..

Regards

chris