PDA

View Full Version : Suppliers Needed for Young Entrepreneurs

wilkinsonh
15-07-2005, 09:03 AM
I looking for good quality suppliers of services/products which would be interested in offering a discount to other young entrepreneurs. It is in conjunction with Striding Out, a new venture I am involved in setting up, which supports young people 20-30, with enterprising ambitions.
It would be great to hear your initial interest so I can send you further details in due course! It would be great to get suppliers on board, which are run by young people.

Many thanks

Heather

1stforfurniture
15-07-2005, 04:59 PM
Count me in Please!

Incepto
15-07-2005, 05:10 PM
You have email :-)

ScottishLad
15-07-2005, 05:30 PM
Hi

I own and run www.johnnysinajiffy.com

If i can be of any help please let me know

Eagle
15-07-2005, 05:34 PM
Always willing to consider design projects for start-ups/enterprise - appropriate discounts to be discussed in due course! :)

Adam
15-07-2005, 07:40 PM
As you know I am always happy to knock a bit off a vending machine.

destiny
15-07-2005, 09:12 PM
I run Xplosive PR and Events Ltd, and would be happy to offer PR Services such as Media Relations, PR Planning /Strategy and product launch events a heavily discounted rate!

We have done this before and it has proved to bring repeat business and referall's when the client has become more established.

We all know how hard it can be to start-up and how tight budgets are, so no problem - we're happy to do our bit to help!

We can be contacted on info@x-pr-events.co.uk

Destiny

wilkinsonh
15-07-2005, 09:50 PM
Many thanks for all your offers, I will take note and be in touch with more details about what I'm doing in the next couple weeks and how you can get involved! :-)

ZEROTHCOOL
19-07-2005, 12:59 PM
I run a niche magazine for 18-25 year old. Our services will suite Young Entrepreneurs whom want to get their product and services to that age band. Pls Send me more detials

peekaboo
19-07-2005, 02:21 PM
We can offer most media solutions, our strongest area being the internet, web design & development.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Brett White
Marginex Design

shane74
19-07-2005, 05:24 PM
I don't know whether I could help at all but I'd like to

Princess1983
20-07-2005, 05:56 PM
I'd be happy to help if you ever needed bathbombs, soaps, rings, henna...

Princess

carolinem
22-07-2005, 02:50 PM
I'm happy to help out - I own & run a virtual office company in Glasgow. Whilst most of our clients are local, I also help people in London & Manchester run their busy lives!!! I'd be willing to give a discounted rate / special start up package to new businesses.

We offer mail holding, telephone answering, and virtual PA services (including chasing invoices & marketing help).

These are vital services for start ups & we can often save them money because you only pay for the time that we spend working for you.

Very interested in this project!

Caroline