PDA

View Full Version : My new website

DZSolutions
20-01-2003, 03:30 PM
Hi All,

I am in the final stages of re-designing my web site. I just wondered if some of you guys could take a quick look around and let me know what you think or give me any tips to that you feel would make it better.

The content has been proof read to a certain extent but is no way perferct. Also some of the features are not completed yet.

Its more of a look and feel sort of thing I am after.

Any comments would be gratefully received.

The address is

http://www.dzsolutions.com/newsite

Thanks in advance

chilleddesign
20-01-2003, 03:42 PM
Hi There

To be honest i prefered your old web site i loved the feel of that site. The header and the nav bar looked really classy.

Hope you dont mind those comments

Regards

Chris

DZSolutions
20-01-2003, 03:48 PM
Not at all.

I do like my current site. The only thing is it is a pre-defined template from my hosting company!.

Plus I am going to be adding in lots of database hook-up stuff. So I needed a simpler design to enable me to plug things in with ease.

Thanks for your comments.

Kindest Regards

Designr
20-01-2003, 03:51 PM
Hello. I just had a quick browse of your site. It's not bad, but I did find there is to much text on some of the pages. Also, the pages with the pictures.....anyway of having the all the pictures the same size, to give it a constant look?

Finally, I think your banner is to big (top of the screen)

Them minor things aside, it looks fine.

Regards
Design R Web Solutions

lenie
20-01-2003, 05:21 PM
Other than repeating what everyone else has said....

like the colour scheme and design is pretty good
What's happened to your logo?
SPELLING seriously needs looking at...not very professional!!

Laura :)

DZSolutions
20-01-2003, 05:31 PM
Thanks for your repsonses.

Larua.

My logo ?

I am tring to get my current logo to fit into the colour scheme of site. I have just about cracked it.

The spelling is pretty bad I know :o( . This will be fixed before I send the site live for real. I am just trying to get a look and feel feed back from the site.

Thanks again for the feed back it is greatfully appreciated

Kindest Regards

VLAHAKISA
20-01-2003, 10:40 PM
The site looks very attractive a professional.

Re: your logo, don't be afraid to ask me for more files, different sizes, different colours, different background colours/transparencies, I promise I do not mind and it's quick and easy for me to provide them, you are not putting me out at all!

timbrown123
20-01-2003, 11:37 PM
Both sites are great.

Your existing one has a fab nav bar and header, and your new one is more to the current corporate IT look.

If the newer one is from a template then of course you'll want to customise it a-plenty to look unique.

DZSolutions
21-01-2003, 11:51 AM
A big thank you to everyone for your constructive comments. I will get back to site and tweak it here and there and most likly post another feedback message.

Amanda

I more than likley will be contacting you in the near future for ammendments to my logo. As you will will probably understand designing can take some thought and until I have a definate template complete for site, I dont want mess you around asking for a thousand and one different logos. But thank you for the message , I do still love the logo you have created for me!!!

Kindest Regards