PDA

View Full Version : Car modification company

Mike
20-01-2003, 02:21 AM
Right people, my names mike and im currently studying A-Levels at college in Cambridge.
I'm hugely interested in the car modification world and need to find other keen, serious people who are aiming for the same goal, or anyone who could give me any useful information, which would be gratefully recieved.
All the best, Mike

Custardyellow@hotmail.com

Peterm
20-01-2003, 06:51 PM
Hi,

What sort of area are you looking at? What would be the aim of your business etc? Let me know more and i'll see if I can help

Peter

ion_star
21-01-2003, 12:57 AM
Greetings,

Do not much about car mods, but know a Uk distributor who I can put you in touch with if you want. They supply such companies as Daemon Tweeks, etc. Should be able to at least give some pointers.

Regards

Richard

Mike
21-01-2003, 04:51 PM
Cheers for replying people.

The type of thing i want to do is the same sort of idea as the likes of Deamon Tweeks, R-Tec, Carisma etc.

I would be buying products from manufacturers and setting up a business to distribute such products and deal with fitting of bodykits, doing engine conversions, interiors, sound systems and so on.
The problem is i dont really know where to start, and the idea really appeals, but the path to get there is a bit daunting.
I'm prepared to do what it takes and go the distance, but i really need more information as to what I'm getting myself in to.

As always, advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks all.
Mike