PDA

View Full Version : one + one = 3

a'k
20-01-2003, 02:20 AM
hy'e,
If I could have a moment of your time, how are you?

just curious where your based and what your up to...
We're working towards few ideas, thinking of starting up a magazine, and designing collective, an all singing, dancing, thinking and doing visual groupÖ do you want to be a part of it?
As for who and where I am, Iím based in London, Iím into thinking and doing, and I have an knack towards visual language, and there are few others scattered around too,

with hope + fun, a'k

(")') designing junkie

triple the pleasure... * based from the eccentric wits of elvis * m 0779 000 5330

Please think of nurturing, matter of 1 + 1 = 3 ...

ununununununununununununununununununununununununun u

Golden Brown male, looking for experimental collectives Ė with people who share the passion for designing.
My Utopian, Eccentric, Smooth, Dogged presence will come flowing through my audacious attitude towards life. Just completed seven year relationship and hoping to start exploring ("J )

If this stimulates you, give me a tinkle or drop me an e...

with hope + fun, a'k

lenie
20-01-2003, 10:17 AM
So what exactly are you looking for??????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????

a'k
22-01-2003, 04:29 AM
hye laura,
thanks kindly for taking the time to get back to me...

I'm just trying to get other people on board or on the same level as me, and see if you would like to pursue further with some ideas about what could be envisaged.
but also meet peeps like your self and see where it takes us, indulge in some open thinking,
If you need to get in touch with me, feel welcome to give me a tinkle or drop me a mail and we'll talk more

aklak.79@virgin.net

with hope + fun, a'k