PDA

View Full Version : calling conference speakers, individuals and small/medium size businesses

carlene
17-01-2003, 06:57 PM
How often do you give a presentation or speech and wish you had some sort of presentation image to help you along? well, I've just started up a business offering my services, preparing presentation packages for all sorts of people.

What I have discovered through talking a number of people, it's all about time and skills. Many people do not have the time or skills to present a professional looking presentation using IT. Anyone who has ever attended a presentation or a conference would know how effective these are.

Anyone needing advice or assistance don't hesitate to contact me on: carlene@cwcom.net

I'm also in the process of building a web site. any advice would be much welcomed

Thanks Carlene

chilleddesign
17-01-2003, 07:26 PM
Hi There

I can't help you with presentation speaking and presentations advice, but if you need any help with your website contact me.

Email (chris@chilleddesign.com)

Regards

Chris

Designr
17-01-2003, 10:07 PM
Hi Carlene. Not sure if you currently offer this, but have you/ do you offer Flash presentations? We recently started to demo's in Flash and they have increased bussines for us.

You can few some of them here: http://tutorial.designrweb.co.uk These are currently being upgraded.

Regards
Jay
Design R Web Solutions