PDA

View Full Version : Press Releases

john.crocker
16-01-2003, 11:30 AM
Hi All,

Can anyone offer advice on how to make Press Releases? Is there any websites that can be used to make and distribute Press Releases?

Looking to make a Press Release to generate interest when our website launchs and considering options at the moment.

Shell_LiveWIRE
16-01-2003, 11:59 AM
If you register online with Shell LiveWIRE at www.shell-livewire.org , you can then access a database of nearly 1000 articles on different subject areas.

With reference to PR there are a number of articles which are relevant to your information request. Simply register and then visit you + being your own boss and then the sales and marketing section.

To register at www.shell-livewire.org, choose 'Your Account' from the navigation options at the bottom of the web pages. This like all services offered by Shell LiveWIRE is free.

chilleddesign
16-01-2003, 12:19 PM
Theres a start up company on here called secretarial angel try them they deal with PR and Press Releases talk to them

Contact Ruth Here (RuthCoe@aol.com)

Regards

Chris

dynamitedesign
16-01-2003, 12:29 PM
At Dynamite we network with various agencies. We also handle PR at very resonable rates if your would like further information email me.

CONTACT (enquiry@dynamite-productions.co.uk)

OUR WEB SITE (http://www.dynamite-productions.co.uk)

elena
16-01-2003, 01:28 PM
Hi,

Have you tried www.pressbox.co.uk

Also if you search under free press release distribution some other companies come up.

You could contact relevant magazines, your local paper, radio and try to get some publicity that way.

Good luck
Elena
www.oohlalaa.com

john.crocker
16-01-2003, 02:31 PM
Hi Elena,

thanks for that! i was trying to remember that website address :-) i knew i should have took a pen and paper to the networking meeting

Cheers for all your help guys

Warlow
16-01-2003, 05:53 PM
John,

I'd be happy to publish any press releases you have in our monthly e-zine Small Business Success.
You can e-mail them to me at warlow@smallbusinesssuccess.biz

Rob
www.smallbusinesssuccess.biz