PDA

View Full Version : webprojectuk.com

webprojectuk
30-05-2002, 12:55 AM
Hi,

just to say hi to everyone. I have started my own website development company two years ago and love it. Running your own business is the best thing. No more bosses over your shoulder and everything you do is yours. But running a business is really hard and requires alot of hard work to set up. So be ready for it and you will have to enjoy it to make any good money.

If you would like to see what we offer please visit our website at http://www.webprojectuk.com

be happy admir

carpound.co.uk
01-03-2005, 08:44 PM
Just a bit of advice. I took a look at your website and the design is very very poor and your clients websites do not look very good.

Maybe it might be worth you hiring someone that has an eye for design although judging by your clients it looks like you do this at weekends.

Just my 2 cents worth

Adam

CharleneUK
01-03-2005, 09:11 PM
LOL, how did you find this post??

I think the site and the sites they designed are alright, myself.

x

sodiium
01-03-2005, 09:41 PM
hi admir,

welcome to the forum & good luck with ur biz.....website design/development is a competitive industry.

i'd take carpounds advice & either touch up on the design skills or get someone else to do it.

Of all the sites i found when visiting ur site i think the 'Innovation Technology Transfer and Trading promotion IT3 Ltd' was the best. :D

jonno
02-03-2005, 09:55 AM
lol @ this post

anyone seen the date of the first post ^^ ?

only 3 years ago :o

CharleneUK
02-03-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by jonno
lol @ this post

anyone seen the date of the first post ^^ ?

only 3 years ago :o

That's what I was thinking!! It's so old, I was wondering how carpound found it!

x

webprojectuk
02-06-2006, 02:58 PM
LOL.. This is going back sometime now when webprojectuk.com started out.

I have just found this thread again so I thought I would give you a quick update on my progress.

Itís been few years and I have gained a lot of experience working with clients and developing their websites. Through this I have worked with other developers as well as designers. By trade I am a developer however, now I have a designer who helps out when I get stuck.

Web Design and Development industry is very competitive however, like any market you have to find your unique selling point. For me itís the size of WebProjectUK Ė the company is small however, to me this is an advantage. Because of this I can offer quick and personal service to all my clients. All the phone calls are answered by me and I always try my best to keep my clients informed as much as possible.

I also understand the importance of client feedback when developing websites therefore, I like to keep my work online allowing them to see the development stage by stage. Working together like this helps me ensure the clients gets exactly what they asked for.

WebProjectUK.com also offers hosting now Ė and this is something I will be pushing even further in the next few months. The sad part is, I no longer live in the North East but have now moved to Manchester therefore, I have a new market to try and crack.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for posting your feedback, itís appreciated.

If you would like to get in touch please email me at: info@webprojectuk.com