PDA

View Full Version : cahoot banking

mrcosworth
14-01-2003, 01:52 AM
hi all

does anyone know what cahoot is like are thay good or bad to bank with , just that thay have offered me a loan dont know what to do , thay sound good but not sure.

Martin
14-01-2003, 09:52 AM
I have good and bad comments about Cahoot.

On the good side.

When i was starting out in business i signed up with Cahoot basicly for a quick loan (1500) which was made up from 1000 Credit Card and 500 Overdraft. My business then hit hard times and i was finding it hard to make the repayments.

I emailed Cahoot asking for a repayment agreement being very upfront with the reasons for me signing up. I thought i'd be in deep s**t but to my surprise they were very helpfull and extented my repayment time and offered another loan at 0% for 30 days.

I couldn't ask for better as this loan was the lifeline to my business which is now in great shape.

Basicly what i'm saying is they could have dragged me to court the first time but they didn't. They worked with me to resolve the problem which i think was very nice of them.

On the bad side.

You don't ever see anyone, it's not like you can take a trip to see your bank manager as everything is done by phone or email.

mrcosworth
14-01-2003, 02:37 PM
hi martin

thank you for that in words cahoot is the way to bank trusting there will help with a problem if one come out of the blue.

thanks again