PDA

View Full Version : IT services

austin
09-01-2003, 05:10 PM
My first visit in 2003 so firstly happy new year to everyone!!

I wonder if anyone out there is involved in consumer software/hardware support? ie IT services for home users?

A friend of mine has asked me to help him with his idea. As far as I can tell it looks like a good plan, but before we develop it, I would be interested to contact anyone involved in the above.

Many thanks

Austin

:-)

Craig Parks
09-01-2003, 08:21 PM
Hello Austin

Happy New Year to you also,

I currently work as a System Engineer for an I.T reseller, simply drop me an email and I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

Cheers Craig

craig_bell
09-01-2003, 09:32 PM
I am also in the IT business supply hardware/software to home and SME users. I am also starting to go into EPOS sytems for retail, catering and the bar trade.

Drop me an email and we will have a chat! (craig@netlane.co.uk)

Craig

wyprb0
17-01-2003, 02:22 PM
I thinking in the same lines as well, is it worth keeping in contact to help each other through the early stages.

Pravin
wyprb0@yahoo.co.uk

leehellcat
19-01-2003, 06:58 PM
Craig_Bell, you seem to be aiming at the same markets as me.

I am still a way behind you in that I am still compiling a business plan. On the face of it, the market seems to be very large, and although there is comptition there doesn't seem to be a massive amount in this area, the main competitors seem to be aiming for the larger customers.
Does that match with the experience you have had ?

Perhaps we could have an chat about it at some point ?

Cheers

Lee

wyprb0
20-01-2003, 09:08 AM
Craig / All

I can see considerable benefit in building a contact list to bounce ideas/thoughts off each other, especially as we are either starting off or planning to start-up.

If you want to join then send me an e-mail:

wyprb0@yahoo.co.uk and we can take it from there.

Best wishes to all

Pravin Raghvani