PDA

View Full Version : Cafe/bar culture niche?

PropheticSounds
09-03-2003, 09:52 PM
Hi, I'm currently studying Law @ Edin. Uni, and work part time in a busy, local bar/cafe open until 3am, where I have become very accustomed to the way such a business works. For sometime now, I've been consdering opening m own cafe/bar in the old town area of the city.
I have the ideas, inspiration and drive to run my own business, but I havent got the first clue of how to write/present a business plan. All the web-sites I've been to, promise help with this sort of thing, but I see no help in the midst. Can someone please direct me to what to do? I know this isnt really entrepreneurial, but I think I've pretty much exhausted myself recently between studying and trying to get my ideas off the ground.

Regards, Alan

Hannah
12-03-2003, 11:18 AM
Hi

There are a number of places I believe you can get help to write a business plan. My first port of call would be the shell-livewire.org website. Register your details under 'your account' and access the be your own boss section - there should be a guide to writing your first business plan. Additonally you will be sent details of a business adviser this person should you to them can also help you write a business plan.

Stick to your ideas - it will be more work but could really be worth your while.

Good luck