PDA

View Full Version : Graphic artist much needed!!!!

Business_woman
24-12-2002, 02:37 AM
Please could someone help me out here!!!! I live in london and just want my business logo done. Nothing fancy just ten letters and two colours but have got only 50 to spend on this. So far i have been quoted hundreds to have it done which is really pushing the boat out for me right now, as i have recently just spent my money creating my database website.

Seeing as its the festive season could someone be nice to me and really help me out here before the end of the year, as i can't launch my website on the web till its done.

Designr
24-12-2002, 10:29 AM
Hello. Can you email us with what you require (colours, letters, wording..etc) and we will see if we can help you out.

info@designrweb.co.uk

Thanks
Design R Web Solutions

kris_leeds
24-12-2002, 10:41 AM
Hi, I'd be happy to design you a logo, then you can pay me if you like it, if you dont like it i can re design it or you can go somewhere else.

email me at kris@kcwd.co.uk

kris
www.kcwd.co.uk

VLAHAKISA
27-12-2002, 09:10 PM
Hi, I hope you had a good Christmas, I can do this for 80.00 for up to three different designs and unlimited revisions to the final design, life time support is also included along with file types suitable for web and print use.

Contact me if you wish to discuss it further.

Amanda.
amanda@trulyace.com