PDA

View Full Version : Business Plan...AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!

Punk TA
23-12-2002, 10:15 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am at the stage of my business start up where I can't put off doing my Business Plan any longer, but seriously, Im pulling my hair out! Does anyone else find it as difficult and confusing as me??!?

I have downloaded so many templates and looked at help pages and I just don't know how I am suposed to know the kind of information they ask for when I havn't even started trading yet!?!

Does anyone know anyone who could help me or anywhere I can go to get straight forward help - in english!!??

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

-Sarah-

punktakeaway@yahoo.co.uk

ruthcoe
23-12-2002, 10:47 PM
Hi even though I have started sec angel, i still am in the middle of doing business plan. I to keep putting it off!

Give business link in your area a try.
They may be able to help.

I also look forward to working with you soon!

Ruth

HSS
24-12-2002, 12:59 AM
Don't know about you, but i'vr given up on a business plan. I'm planning on going into business the slower way, concentrate on what I do best, and accept whatever the good Lord throws at me. Good Luck!!

PAUL
24-12-2002, 06:07 PM
A business plan is just an educated guess at what you think is going to happen to your business. it is mostly just made up a good site to visit is www.becauseyoucan.com i am making a web site with information on about starting a business its still under constuction put the address is http://gates211.homestead.com/gates.html hope this helps by the way if you visit my site could you join dating direct

timbrown123
24-12-2002, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the links, Paul!