PDA

View Full Version : Marketing for Clients

lee_simpson
09-01-2004, 10:04 PM
Hi,
I have began operating in the early stages of a Marketing and Promotion business with help from a college entrepenuer scheme, and have already taken some clients on board. I am consentrating on Marketing culturally current products and services as this is what I feel I am most in tune with, my USP to clients is that I am 17 and this is the customer based that my clients are aiming towards. My policy is "for young people, by young people".
I have studied a large amount of marketing and promotion litrature but have no experience in the field, but because of my USP I have decided to take the "learn as I go along" approach. However I am having trouble finding material which can point in the direction to marketing for other companies, is their any material you can suggest or is their information you can supply?

Lee

Statler
12-01-2004, 10:07 AM
Hi Lee,

If you have registered with Shell LiveWIRE at www.shell-livewire.org, you will have access to all of the information within the Be Your Own Boss section. You should then take a look at http://www.shell-livewire.org/beyourownboss/main.php?catid=4&subcatid=11

To register at www.shell-livewire.org, choose 'Click to Register' below the briefcase on the left-hand side of the homepage.

Lee