PDA

View Full Version : site selling phones

raj2003
05-06-2003, 12:22 PM
I have an Internet site where I am selling phones. But I am not earning any money from this as I need advice on the best and cheapest way to market the site.

Also I have another site which enables the public to advertise cars for sale. Again problem is marketing.

Sarah Jones
06-06-2003, 09:00 AM
You are in two very competitive markets for your websites so you will need to put some further research into your target market before planning a marketing campaign.

It is difficult to give you specific advice as I do not know where you are located and what level your sites are aimed at.

My advice at this stage would be to register for a LiveWire advisor from the main website and they will be able to give you more detailed advice on how to put together a marketing plan and do your own market research.

You can also obtain advice from your local Business Link (number from yellow pages).

Any successful marketing campaign needs to be based on research so you need to build up a profile of what type of customer you are targetting, where do they live, what age are they, what do they read. How do your competitors market themselves? Answering these first basic questions will lead you into putting together your overall plan.

Good luck