PDA

View Full Version : advice on cost

aftab1
04-06-2003, 01:55 PM
what would be an average cost to promote a website? Ideally I want to target those between 16 and 30 in the North of England with a leafleting campaign on campuses and town centres. I also want to advertise on other more established websites, how would i go about arranging this?

My website will sell mobile phones, their accessories and laptops.

Whats the best way of getting people to visit my website?

Regards

Aftab

Sarah Jones
06-06-2003, 08:50 AM
I cannot tell you an average cost to promote a website as this will vary greatly.

The first place to start is to write a marketing plan that will cover all of the promotional options available to you. These can then be costed once you have done some further research on your customers, where they are based, how many to target etc.

To advertise on other sites, contact them directly as they will offer different tarrifs or payment options for you to have a link on their site.

In addition I would certainly look into including a pay-per-click option on your own website at MSN, google etc. This can increase your chances of being viewed and will also provide you with data on who has viewed your site for further marketing opportunities.

If you need further help in writing your marketing plan, you can of course contact a LiveWire Advisor by registering on the main site.

Good luck