PDA

View Full Version : Networking

newentrepreneur
18-12-2002, 05:01 PM
Hi Everyone,

Further to Elena's enquiry about meeting up and networking i think it's a brilliant idea. I think it can be done in a number of ways for networking all young entrepreneurs from all around the country and I am completely up for it. Here is a couple of ideas, if you all email me where in the UK you are from then we can organise meetings in the most popular areas. People that are not listed can travel to the nearest location and then eventually organise meetings for your own area in the near future. To be honest it won’t really need funding just 2 organisers from every area or city. A local bar or pub or even a function room in a pub will do or community centre.

I am originally from London and have some great business ideas but lack of help and it would be nice to talk with people my own age about it. So if you are interested in doing this email me you name, company name and telephone number and I can create a database for all the major areas and cities. Then as Elena said end of January would be a good start for the meeting to start and every 6 months will can have a full networking meeting from all the major cities and areas in the UK.

Please let me know what you think?

Download form from hear to give me a rough idea on location http://www.platinumnet.org/ukwidenetworking.doc

Mark
boss@platinumnet.org