PDA

View Full Version : Logo

businesslady1
17-12-2002, 04:52 PM
Hi,

I wonder if anyone knows about a cheaper logo design company. I know Trulyace provide it for 80.00, I have been to her website and I like her work but as I have about three logos to be designed at moment I can't afford to spend that money for logos. Maybe any software I can use so I can play around it myself as I enjoy creative work.

Thank you

natalie
17-12-2002, 06:57 PM
Hi,

I think we have had this discussion before, but my logo was designed quickly for me by my boyfriend and I just took the sketch to a local printers who hire graphic designers to create it. It didn't take very long or cost much money.

I definitely think you could design something yourself if you are creative and know what you want your logo to say.

Natalie Brown
NLB Travel
www.nlbtravel.co.uk

Jon Harper
18-12-2002, 02:14 AM
Hi,

I had my logo and most of my design stuff done by Rob Gray

www.littlegraycells.co.uk

He is a student with some talent, his web site only went up this week, but seems to be coming on well, have a look and mention me if you get in contact.

Even if he does not not do it for you, he may be able to help you with recommending software etc.

Good luck with sorting a logo

Cheers

Jon

timbrown123
18-12-2002, 04:33 AM
Hi businesslady1,

I can design your logos for you and you need only pay for them if you like them. Price we can negotiate.

Please e-mail me if you still need them created:
timbrown123@hotmail.com

VLAHAKISA
21-12-2002, 11:08 PM
As you have a 'bulk' order have you thought about negotiating with a designer regarding prices? Myself or otherwise.

Often you can get a discount if you order in bulk, for many things.