PDA

View Full Version : Corporate Sponsorship for Event

dhanraj
08-07-2004, 12:50 PM
Hi, I have started an independent record label, and to showcase the artists, and music we have produced so far we are holding a showcase night in a quality London establishment. What I wanted to find out was how do I go about getting some corporate sponsorship, ie from beer companies or companies interested in promoting to our target audience 18 - 30 year olds, who listen to RnB. are there any organisations that help streamline this or can point me in the right direction? Please helpp as show is now booked for Aug 21st. Thanks

Statler
08-07-2004, 03:53 PM
Hi Dhanraj,

Are you looking to use an events management company? Or are you looking to do this by yourself, ie cut out the middleman? If it's the latter, then it will be a case of contacting the companies directly; explain what you're doing, where you're doing it, that you'll have x amount of people attending, etc.

There are members of our online community who have experience of putting together such events, so perhaps they could help. E-mail me to find out how you can get involved: lee.longstaff@pne.org

Lee

dhanraj
08-07-2004, 05:33 PM
Dear Lee,

Thanks for your reply, you are right I do want to cut out the middleman. I can definately draft a letter outlining the event and the potential benefit to sponsors, only I would rather have a smaller group of companies to direct this info to, as opposed to sending out hundreds of letters. I was just wondering if there was anywhere I could obtain a list on the best companies based on the target audience and our product (RnB Music, Hip-Hop etc). Cheers