THANK YOU SOOO MUCH.

Designr
16-12-2002, 06:11 PM
Convenant, it's dark colours for me. Good luck

Jay
Design R Web Solutions

Louise Coldwell
16-12-2002, 06:39 PM
Hi, if i were to buy socks for a guy(which i dont make a habbit of!)it would have to be black,you cant go wrong with black or dark colours..Can you?!

Good Luck
Lou

natalie
16-12-2002, 08:04 PM
I would also have to go for the dark colours (doesn't show the dirt as much!!).

Good luck

Natalie Brown
NLB Travel
www.nlbtravel.co.uk

Louise Coldwell
16-12-2002, 09:40 PM
Yeh ya right there Natalie.....................

Hinds the dirt marks(the black circle round the leg)!

Who Buys Socks....or Hankies

Are you a Hankie or Sock?

That could be next POLL...

kris_leeds
17-12-2002, 10:21 AM
Yep, gotta be black, or dark at least. usually where black or dark trousers and im not keen on michael jackson's white sock and black trousers look!

kris

covenant
17-12-2002, 05:30 PM
You guys are great, please keep voting, i'll be needing up to 50 votes.
Thanks again.

timbrown123
18-12-2002, 04:34 AM
Why the distinction between a dark colour and black?

Ideally I'd go for black but if there's some comfy socks in any dark colour I'd get them.

covenant
18-12-2002, 01:11 PM
Hi Tim,
Thank you for voting.
I have found a gap in the socks retailing trade which I intend to fill, I am interested in black socks only because it would make the ecommerce aspect simple e.g. no need for online catalogue etc. unfortunately my business adviser does not agree, that is the reason for the poll. In the future I might deal in dark colours i.e. dark grey and navy blue but I am keeping to black colours only for now I believe in simplicity.

Thanks again.

Guys please help and vote.

timbrown123
18-12-2002, 09:00 PM
Hey covenant, did I understand you right? Will you offer only socks? I can appreciate the value of a colour poll here but how can you estimate the demand for socks? And how would you be able to forecast it over several months? This dilemna brings up another noobie question:

How does one estimate the market demand for our products / services?

Your poll is one great way. Standing in the street with a clipboard is also good if you're targetting home consumers. My business will target companies. How can I asses the demand from businesses? Should I phone 50 potential clients? Should I take into account the figures and stats that are thrown around in the industry press?

Thanks