PDA

View Full Version : can you help me?

kuciarecords
09-11-2003, 01:24 AM
hi , my name is lee , im opening a record shop soon, ive got a certain amount of money left from the start up costs but got a certain amount to pay out aswel. the problem is i dont think im going to have enough money , im only needing a grant or loan of 500 to 2000 . the loan i had to star tthe business was from the princes trust but some of the start up costs was higher than expected. i was wondering if theres any fast funding avaliable as im going to be in business in just a few weeks. can you email me at kucia@hotmail.com please

thank you

lee

Statler
10-11-2003, 09:33 AM
Hi Lee,

Shell LiveWIRE does not provide financial assistance to businesses.

The availability of funding differs from region to region and from project to project. It will be best to seek advice and information from your local business support organisation.

Try the most relevant of the following:

Business Link (England)
www.businesslink.org

Business Connect (Wales)
www.businessconnect.org.uk

Business Gateway (Scotland)
www.bgateway.com

Invest Northern Ireland
www.investni.com

The Economic Development department at your local council may also be a good source of information about grants and loans available to help small businesses. Obviously, your local banks will also be a good source of small loans, and most will offer packages especially for small businesses.

If you register online with Shell LiveWIRE at www.shell-livewire.org, you will be able to access a great deal of relevant information within the Be Your Own Boss section, including articles on Finance and Funding.

To register at www.shell-livewire.org, choose 'Click to Register' below the briefcase on the left-hand side of the homepage.

Lee