PDA

View Full Version : Finding numbers to plug in...

klckee
26-03-2003, 06:12 AM
I am starting my own Fashion company. I have a completed business plan to submit to grant and loan agencies...except for the financial part of the presentation. Where exactly do I find the correct figures for starting my fashion line. My company will not have a brick and mortar store just yet. So looking for targt market figures for my neighborhood will do me no good. I wish to start online. How can I estimate how much business I will do and the progression of profits for each quarter? I have all of the equipment and things I will need to get started listed in the proposal. Its just the projections I am having a very hard time with. But I am told this must be a part of my proposal to even be coonsidered for funding. HELP!

excitermode
01-04-2003, 08:43 AM
No-one can say how your proposal will develop. You know more about your business than anyone else and I'm afraid its you that has to make these estimations. Try working out an average spend for each customer and then average no. of customers per day and work it up monthly accordingly but really your asking the $64million question. Try to make reasonable assumptions. Good luck!