PDA

View Full Version : Business Partner Needed.

DavidEvans
08-03-2005, 10:46 PM
Hi Everyone,

This is my first time posting here, in fact it's my first time posting anywhere! I am looking for a possible business partner to become involved in my business supplying wine. I am not looking for financial commitment but I am looking for someone who will commit themselves to helping grow the business and would like them to have a background/experience with marketing, sales or webdesign? It has a great deal of potential but is too much for me on my own. I am willing to put a good deal on the table for the right person. I know this is a long shot but lets see....

David Evans

Raf
08-03-2005, 11:25 PM
Hi David,

I am interested to see whether I would be able to help you.
email me at raf300@yahoo.co.uk, then I can reply to you with some questions, to see what is your current position.
Regards
Rafael

fozzybear
09-03-2005, 12:38 PM
i too am interested in your business proposal. please email me at msf79@yahoo.com with further information regarding this wine venture~

peekaboo
09-03-2005, 12:54 PM
You have email David :)

Regards
Brett White

c100livermore
09-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Im a web designer Not too experienced with sales but could sell a rotten banna to a monkey

c100livermore@aol.com

1stforfurniture
09-03-2005, 03:23 PM
i'm a former furniture saleswoman, now with my own furniture company, dealing with national deliveries and supply, website and very capable of juggling many balls at one time! Let me know if you are interested.

RSL
09-03-2005, 06:30 PM
Hey there,

I have a wealth of experience in business management and would be really excited to learn more about your partnership offer.

You can e-mail using the details below.

Take care & good luck with the new venture!

aztec
09-03-2005, 06:42 PM
David

Feel free to pass your proposal via email. Ergonomic IT has interests (after venture capital) in 2 other businesses, both diverse and non-IT. We would love to see what we can offer you in terms of a new venture.

Scott