PDA

View Full Version : Computer Software Sales Jobs

SaverSoftware
24-01-2005, 02:11 PM
Hi,

We are a mail order company based in North Wales selling computer software throughtout the UK through our internet site & mail order sales.

Currently looking for Sales people to work with the organisation with a proven performance recorded.

If you think you have what it take or indeed know of somebody please forward a CV to us at the detail bellow.

Regards

Gareth

aztec
24-01-2005, 08:00 PM
Personally I enjoy not working for *anyone* but will bear your post in mind for some of my more cautious and work hungry friends.

Scott

SaverSoftware
24-01-2005, 08:16 PM
Thanks for the reply scott !!

I am looking for people to recommend our product and recieve a kickback i.e commissionif interested

Or why not ask for trade discount on what you need ?

Regards

Gareth

Rachael
24-01-2005, 08:47 PM
?? if you're looking for staff why not advertise for staff in say your local paper instead of clogging up the boards with self interest posts.

craig_bell
27-01-2005, 04:33 PM
Why be so negative Rachael?

C

SaverSoftware
27-01-2005, 04:46 PM
Hi,

Sorry if it sounded like i was clogging up the board !!

I just guessed from reading peoples posts that they seem the people I'd want to employ i.e. people who can think and act for themselves.

Once again many apologies :)

Regards

Gareth

Adam
27-01-2005, 05:16 PM
Seems a valid post. The guy needs some support. While adverts can clog up the board the rules seem to allow it.

As for the job, not really for me but I know Jay on the YCGI forum was about to post for some staff as well. You need to have passed the probationary period before you can post in the Member-2-Member forum there though.