PDA

View Full Version : What are your Plans for 2005?

natasha
27-12-2004, 09:00 PM
Hello Guys,

I hope you all had a great Christmas!! (i have)

I would like to know what you all have planned for 2005?

I personally feel very optimistic and excited about the fresh new year thats approaching.

I have lots of plans and new ideas for Bag-a-Card, as well as other ventures.

Interested to know what you all have planned?

swhiting
27-12-2004, 09:14 PM
It's gonna be a busy year!

I hope to get a lot of my business projects launched and working!

Need to do some revision and pass some A level exams (get grades for uni) - got Business Studies coming up in January!

Get places at University - I have been offered places at Aston and De Montfort so far - hopefully have a year out before going anywhere though.

Spend Summer time in Alaska!

natasha
27-12-2004, 09:18 PM
Sounds great, wishing you every success for 2005!!

fraz20
27-12-2004, 09:56 PM
hiya natasha i had a hood xmas thanks ver much for asking what have i got planned for 2005 well hopfully by february or march hopefully february dependent on geeting the right property i will have my coffee shop open for business, and i do hope Bag-a-Card
is a big in 2005 as it was this year.

natasha
28-12-2004, 09:50 AM
RRRrrr thanks!

What area are you planning on opening a cafe?

Wishing you best of luck in setting up in time for February!

CharleneUK
28-12-2004, 08:19 PM
To get my website finished so I can start trading.

That mission seems impossible right now.

totally fed up.

x

ukshopsnet
29-12-2004, 01:06 AM
Hi

Totally new here - like the forum BTW, been looking around and I like what I see.

Well, in 2005 I plan to increase the size of my shopping directory by opening it up to submissions. By this time next year (29th December 2005) I want to come back to this thread and say that ukshopsnet is a major player in its field. I have great hopes for it. Between now and then there will be alot of hard work developing.

Looking forward to using this forum and getting to know some of you here.

All the Best and Happy New Year

Phil

natasha
29-12-2004, 03:06 PM
Oh don't worry Charlene you'll get it finished.... just stay on the positive side i know its hard sometimes but you'll get there in the end!
Good luck!

Hello Phil,

Welcome to the forum, yes you can get some great advice on here and meet some great people, wishing you every success!

natasha
29-12-2004, 03:09 PM
Sorry Fraser i missed you out when replying before...

Wishing you lots of luck with your exams although i'm sure you won't need it!! ;-)

I'm sure that you will be just as successful if not more than last year!!

Well done on a great 2004!!

fraz20
29-12-2004, 03:18 PM
hi there wishing you all success for 2005, and natasha my coffee shop is going to be in scotlands largest town paisley.

swhiting
29-12-2004, 03:19 PM
good luck to everyone as well!