PDA

View Full Version : Rebel'0 Street Team

Rebel*0*
17-12-2004, 07:58 PM
I'm looking to put a list of people together you'll help promote my new fashion/culture label Rebel'0. Basicly I'm looking for a few people dotted aroung the UK to go into local colleges and universities putting up posters [personalised with your details] in the art/design departments and generally gathering support from artists and graphic designers.

Also for the more daring among you I'll be sending out stencils and stickers for you to put out on the street.

In return you'll get free t-shirts and some other free stuff, based on how many referals you get [posters] or how many pictures you send to the website featuring your stickers and stencil up in weird and wounderful places.

You'll also get t-shirts depending on how many other "Street Team" member you recruit.

If your interested just send a blank email to Street Team (streetteam@rebel-o.co.uk) with "I'm In" as the subject.

1nzvestor
19-12-2004, 02:54 PM
Interesting concept - definitely thinking outside the square.

Only one point to mention with the stenciling onto pavements and buildings etc, is that you may be asked to pay the clean-up / removal bills if you get objections. There may also be a legal angle to it (ie anti-tagging laws), and there will be places where you will not be permitted to have any advertising (eg near Westminster, as activities such as street art is banned under anti-terror laws.
Crazy, I know, but enforceable.

That said, all the best !

webprojectuk
19-12-2004, 11:53 PM
hi send me an email I may be intrested in having one of your adverts on my new fishing website that should have a good number of visitors in the next few months.

Thanks,
A.R