PDA

View Full Version : Promotional items...

patsy23
15-12-2004, 10:07 PM
Hi all,
Does anyone know where I could get some of those old fashioned style receipts spikes? I think they're really useful and would like to get some made up with my logo as promotional items, have had a quick look around on the net and in some shops but can't even find the spikes let alone anyone that does them as promotional items.
Does anyone know a) what I mean and b) someone who might be able to provide this kind of thing?
cheers

Eagle
16-12-2004, 01:11 AM
I bought one years ago in Office World www.office-world.co.uk Not sure if they still have them.

They are quite rare though! :)

Torque Radio
16-12-2004, 02:46 PM
But as soon as you spike a receipt, doesn't the receipt cover up your message/ logo etc?
I'd have thought that branded post-it notes or similar would have been a better reminder?

1nzvestor
16-12-2004, 11:42 PM
Have you tried Mark at Reprografix ?

He can be found at http://www.advertiseonagift.com

Top notch service and turnaround time too.

Let him now you heard about him from a YCGI member.

BBWdressseller
17-12-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Torque Radio
But as soon as you spike a receipt, doesn't the receipt cover up your message/ logo etc?
I'd have thought that branded post-it notes or similar would have been a better reminder?

Post it notes don't last for ever though a receipt spike probably will, even if it gets covered with receipts.

Will you send me one when you get them, thats exactly what I need for our receipts, barring that if you find a supplier give me a shout.

patsy23
18-12-2004, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the responses - I'll continue my search!