PDA

View Full Version : Virtual PA / Office

textengine
12-12-2004, 10:58 PM
Hello,

I had a meeting with my BusinessLink advisor this week - he suggested that I make use of a virtual office/PA service to make the service I am offering, in his words, "more professional". I suppose he's got a point as I work full time and wouldn't be able to answer my mobile all the time.

My question is this - does anyone use or can recommend one of these services? I know it shouldn't matter where the service is based but I would prefer if it was based in northwest England somewhere.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Mark

Clarebear
13-12-2004, 08:50 AM
Perhaps you could outline exactly what VA services you need so that those who are VAs like myself can see how we might be able to assist you or point you in the right direction.

Kind regards

textengine
13-12-2004, 10:17 AM
Hello,

Initially I would just like phone answering (in company name) and message forwarding via e-mail.

Regards,

Mark

Clarebear
13-12-2004, 10:25 AM
There are many companies that offer services such as this including alldaypa.com, moneypenny and touchdownanswers.co.uk

HTH

patsy23
13-12-2004, 11:44 AM
I do VA work and my clients quite often ask me about phone answering services so I've done a bit of research on it. They all offer a similiar service but prices do seem to vary. One of the best ones I've found in terms of pricing and service has been www.the-reception-desk.co.uk. Check them out as they will definitely be able to help you.

Yours Faithfully
13-12-2004, 02:51 PM
Hi,

Another VA here ... at the moment because of the type of work I carry out for my clients, I can't offer phone answering but I know someone who does and she is very good.

Kelly Thorn on 0161 796 2442 - mention my name please if you do call !

VLAHAKISA
14-12-2004, 08:12 PM
I use and recommend www.digitalcreativesolutions.co.uk - speak to James.

Regards

Amanda