PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Fraser!!

barefoot_boo
29-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Just seen your jams and preserves featured on UKFood - what great exposure. I bet your sales will rocket now - hope you're prepared!

Well done - you're inspirational! :D

boo

Martin
29-09-2004, 01:39 PM
Hi, I must say it's great coverage ! ..well done indeed!

Altho, It makes this quote from your Personal Homepage all the more better.

I possess strong ethical beliefs, and am against a great deal of modern business practices. I do not believe in mass media, and so rarely watch television or read the news (other than the business columns). The reasons for my beliefs are far too deep to explain here. If you would like to discuss this topic with me, I would be more than happy to do so.

Just wait until the money rolls in and i bet your eating them words about mass media lol....

Once again well done on your work with Doherty's Preserves.

Martin

ScottishLad
29-09-2004, 02:05 PM
Congratulations, best of luck with your business. You couldent ask for a better start to the publicity.

Well done!

JamieM
29-09-2004, 04:48 PM
Hi Fraser,

A glowing reference from UKTV, you must've really sweet talked that Sarah-Jane Evans.

I nearly missed it aswell, what a great idea UKTV +1 was.

Anyway, just wanted to wish you all the best with it.

Kieron1
29-09-2004, 09:35 PM
Congratulations, very well done on the tv coverage. One thing I would advise though is to splash out on a more consumer friendly website to capitalise on the press you've been having. That tiny window in the middle of the screen is a bit annoying. Also, why not have some nice images of your products?

Kieron

jamiecarruthers
30-09-2004, 12:07 PM
you might be missing out on sales...your bandwidth quota has been exceeded!

Contact your tech support, you are eligible for unlimited bandwidth

..DN..
01-10-2004, 04:03 PM
Fraser,

Dont know if you are a member but Edinburgh Chamber of commerce have some free stands at a scottish christmas market 4th to 12th Dec in florance open to scottish businesses with traditional products. I know you'd have to sell a lot of products to afford going but might be worth looking into?

DN