PDA

View Full Version : Idea kick about!

JohnHodgson
23-08-2004, 10:43 AM
Its my last week of my summer job before i go back to uni, thought it would be fun to have an idea kick about, get some creative juices flowing, it seems like a new revolution in paying for sevices used rather than outright. itunes for ipod, pay as you go... also anyone managed to get into ppp? Seems interesting im reading through some reports and there seems to be a shift in emphasis in the nhs to giving care at home.... social workers becoming self employed, but does the world need more agencies? Just a break from the norm, interested to see other peoples views.

brianabudabi
25-08-2004, 02:18 AM
What's this about????

Did you write this ****** or what

shamrocker
25-08-2004, 08:01 AM
I see nothing wrong with the post myself. I think he's pointing out the change in market trends and that there may be an opening for any of us. This is a business start-up forum after all.

JohnHodgson
26-08-2004, 11:23 AM
Well that was mixed reaction, it is about spotting trends, and a place for people to put down ideas for companies, one idea i have at the moment is to create a gift site that allows people to store contacts and preferences for family and friends, and then gift ideas are mailed out a week before based on the demographics, gender, preferences, making a one stop shop for contacts and presents, making it alot more interactive than most gift sites....... was just interested in peoples thinkings really.... and maybe a little to keep me entertained at work!

blackpepper
27-08-2004, 12:23 PM
Hi JH

I think the gift site idea is a very good one. I never know what to buy my relatives and they always buy me things that are way off the mark! :-) sounds like an interesting slant on all the gift sites around.