PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know about printed Sun Screens?

blackpepper
22-08-2004, 12:26 PM
Does any one know where I can get a printed sun screen for the back window of a car e.g. one that can be custom printed to advertise my company?

eightpoint
22-08-2004, 12:49 PM
try this

http://www.raccoon.co.uk/digital_large_format_printing/window_graphics.html

blackpepper
22-08-2004, 01:30 PM
thanks eightpoint, I've had a look and can't find anything on that site?

Martin
22-08-2004, 01:41 PM
Pick up a copy of any Car Modifying mag, ones like Max Power, Fast Car or Revs and you'll find loads of links to companys doing this.

btw max power site is http://www.maxpower.co.uk i'm sure there's links or info in there forum.

natasha
22-08-2004, 06:51 PM
How about some stickered lettering that you can get from sign shops, i don't know if you want to stick anything to the car but that can be quite effective.

P.S i love your logo's and stuff, really nice.

blackpepper
22-08-2004, 08:00 PM
awww thanks natasha, and thanks everyone else for replying to the post. I'll check out the car site and see if I can track something down. I'm not sure about a sticker, I thought a sun screen would be the safer option so as not to damage the car. I guess it will depend on price, but I thought it maybe an effective way of advertising. Has anyone else ever had anything on a car/van and how effective did you think it was?

natasha
22-08-2004, 08:18 PM
Hi,

I've seen a car that i particularly noticed because they was in the same trade i am, it was a freelance nail technician, she had her logo and phone no ect on the back window.

Its good, i always notice things on cars etc. prob because i'm always a passenger as i don't drive.

I went to a sign shop once for my mums shop sign. We Made our own sign we had our own board to put the lettering on, so we went down to the sign shop choose our lettering and the size, the guy printed it out on a vinyl paper if you know what i mean , you just peel off the letters, but you have to measure it out to make sure its straight when your putting it on.
And it was only about 30 and that was for alot of lettering so yours would be even cheaper.
(And the sign looked really professional)

Or if you don't want sticky ones i'm sure you can get ones for the window that you peel off without the sticky back.

blackpepper
22-08-2004, 09:58 PM
natasha, I don't drive either (even though I'm 30 I need to learn it's shamefull to be my age and not be able to) so I know what you mean about noticeing things like that. Our Sales Director does drive however and I think we will get some signs or a sun screen for her car - worth a go I think.

natasha
23-08-2004, 12:09 AM
I know..... i so need to drive (took a few lessons).

Well let us know if you do get a sign and what type.

Good luck (Lets hope you get some biz from it)